Ski Trip Reminders (Wednesday, Jan 27)
Posted on January 8th, 2016
Ski Trip Reminders
* Students need to be here NO LATER THAN 6:15. We will not wait for late students.
* Students are reminded to dress properly. You need ski pants, good mitts/gloves, and a winter jacket. All students must wear a helmet on the hill.
* Students are reminded to pack a lunch and that NO microwaves will be available. Lunch on the hill is expensive.
*Students will need to get off the hill at 3:30 and start boarding buses.
* Our expected arrival time at R.I. Baker Middle School is 6:00pm. PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR PICK-UP PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AT THE SCHOOL. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL TO MAKE CALLS.
* No electronics allowed on the trip. Buses will have a DVD player and movies will be shown.